Dear Parishioners, Friends and Visitors,
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic the Bishops of England and Wales have decreed that there will be no public celebration of Mass or the Sacraments for the time being. The Church is now closed to the public in order to comply with the public health directives of the government. This decision has been taken for the common good of our community and with particular concern for those at risk.
The life of prayer of the Church does not cease. The priests of the Parish will continue to celebrate Mass with the relevant intention without a congregation on Sundays and weekdays. We will continue to pray the Prayer of the Church at the appointed hours. We will be praying for and with you.
What can I do? Stay connected
1. You can make a spiritual communion at the time you would have been at Mass.
2. If you can, visit the Church on Sunday for a time of personal prayer. Keep Sunday Special.
3. Pray together as a family/household or as an individual at the time you would have normally attended Mass. The Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be...
4. Read the Bible readings appointed for the day.( see: Catholic online-daily readings )
5. Choose a particular time of day to Pray every day with you family/household or on your own .Morning, evening /before meals, before going to sleep.
6. Pray for:
For the World and all in need
Those affected by Covid 19
For the healthcare professionals working to care for all affected.
For those researching a vaccine.
For those who have died and all who mourn for them.
For the Governments of the Nations.
You can join in Sunday and weekday online streaming of Mass
Search for :
¨ walsingham.org.uk The National Shrine of Walsingham, Mass live at Noon every day
¨ www. rcdow.org.uk Westminster diocese
¨ www.cbcew.org.uk Catholic bishops of England & Wales
¨ Daily Mass with Word on Fire:- website or You tube
¨ Daily TV Mass
¨ Catholic on line. For the daily Mass readings
Look at our website https://www.ourladyofvictories.net/
If you need to contact a Priest or need any help, let us know by contacting: Kensington1@rcdow.org.uk
Also available on the BBC:
BBC radio 4 LW the daily service every day at 9.45am
BBC radio 3 DAB/FM Choral Evensong/Vespers Wednesday at 15.30 or Sundays at 15.00 & available on BBCsounds /online.